I love some interesting event [My IDV Guide][Detective Diary Contest]

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2018-8-28 07:41:39 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Detective Diaries
In-Game Name: Boss.best.000
Digital ID: 2124038
Persona Web
Survivor : Default
This type can be useful in all survivor.Speed is increasewhen valting a pallet or window ,and It can fully recover when the exit gate isactivated.

Survivor : Helping
Tide Turner can invisible you and a helped survivor. This typecan be set in all survivor but it will be great to using it in helper survivorlike Doctor, Priest or Mercenary

Survivor : Healing
This type can heal other very fast and will be useful withDoctor

Survivor : Sitting
This type slow count down of rocket chair.It is great to setit in Coordinator

Hunter : Finding

Hunter : Strike

Hunter : Window Block
These 3 types of Hunter that I usually use.Hunter : Findingis the type which I use frequently.It can detect one of the other threesurvivor when one of the survivor was put in rocket chair and still 4 survivors in games.

My Survivor Guide
-If you want to find acipher machine very quickly, you can use Curiosity.
-I will not complete acipher in one times.If the decoding process is about 25% or 50% I will go totyping the other machine. Because it think the hunter will know you if you bethere for a long time.
-If you are shock, youcan run to other ciphers machine before hunter coming.
-I will help the sitsurvivor as much as possible.
-You can take damage fromhunter to make your friend running away from hunter.
-Suggesting that when youare playing hunter what you will do including second plan when the huntersuggest what you going to do.

My Hunter Guide
-Tinnitus is very usefulto find hunter and Street Sweeper is quite great find the healed survivor.
-You can look at thecipher machine. If it is shaking,it might be the survivor decoding at thatmachine.
-You can hit the survivorwhen they waiting to hit you ,especially know when to Terror Shock thesurvivor.
-Do not struggling withonly one survivor for long time if you calculate that you can’t win him.
-Suggesting that when youare playing survivor what you will do to run away or anything from hunter tocontrol the game.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules

Privacy Policy, Terms and Conditions
©1997-2017 NetEase, Inc.All Rights Reserved