Is Camping Wrong ? ( Vote )

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2018-9-7 01:04:45 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Camping is well known as a hunter staying near a rocket chair until the survivor on it is eliminated. They camp to make sure no one can save this survivor on the rocket chair.

Camping can easily be countered by the bottom tree persona for any survivor . A coordinator with the flare gun, make sure it hits the hunter before they drop the survivor on the balloon . A Doctor that can save and heal for multiple saves. A magician that can disappear and save the person on the chair but make sure to not get caught before saving. False hit on the survivor on the rocket chair gives you time for others to rescue them . A machanic’s bot for one hit then saved by another survivor . The perfumer with a save and instant heal . The priestess with a save and instant escape when from behind. The Foward with multiple saves when used correctly .

So is camping wrong ? You decide.

I personally think that camping is a strategy and it’s okay to camp because camping increases your chances of winning as a hunter.
To be honest I’m not biased but am tired of people complaining to the Devs about camping . They seriously gave you so many ways to stop it and hunters should not be nerfed because of this . If you think you died because a hunter camped you . No, you died because your teammates failed to rescue you.

Then again that’s just my opinion . Please vote and share with me your personal opinion on the matter. Thank you ! This is no hate against any of you and I’m sorry if any of this came out as mean or aggressive. Thanks for reading !! :)
Multiple Polls: ( Maximum 4 choices ), Total 78 Users voted
Your User group have no permission to vote

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2018-9-7 16:32:16 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
Į play mainly hunter į dont camp but some timęs į have to aš if į dont they will immedistley rescue if The team iš well coordinated they will free The survivor thus į think that hunters are OK aš of now.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2018-9-7 17:51:53 | Show the author posts only
People call it camping if I see 2 of you right there waiting and I refuse to walk away and let them free someone.  If nobody is nearby, I do a patrol and if I still get no pings on tinnitus then I move on.  If people are close, I'm staying by my prize.  It's logical.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2018-9-8 01:10:09 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
purebalance replied at 2018-9-7 17:51
People call it camping if I see 2 of you right there waiting and I refuse to walk away and let them  ...

Yeah į totally agree with you.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
5#
Post time 2018-9-8 05:48:52 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
Camping is trash but it's forced sometimes, like when you got the same survivors second time (you not gonna chase him for 3rd time, whats the point) and when other survivors are near to you, with one survivor being tied to chair.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
6#
Post time 2018-9-8 05:53:19 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
But FACE-CAMP in other hand IS bad, lack of skill but still rewarding just because that hunter didn’t move even a single step sense catching his first survivor.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
7#
Post time 2018-9-8 06:19:27 | Show the author posts only
the only people who complain about camping are low ranked survivors who never play hunter and dont understand the game on a technical level. when someone is on a chair and being facecamped and their teammates do stupid stuff like keep running in to rescue them, even though they dont have a flare gun, or tide turner, or anything to actually help the person get away, instead of DOING CIPHERS they are just killing the person faster and not doing the objective AND putting themselves in danger of getting put on the chair themselves. they are playing right into the hands of the hands of the camper instead of against it, and then both the person being camped, and the person trying to rescue both complain about how overpowered and unfair camping is.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
8#
Post time 2018-9-12 21:00:25 | Show the author posts only
In higher level games if the hunter don't camp there won't be a chance to win...Don't ask how I know.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
9#
Post time 2018-9-17 21:10:00 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
I don't think camping is bad, but hunters like clown and feaster have a great advantage over survivors coming to save, 2 hits can be done with barely no delay. Again, its a strategy, I approve of camping, but these hunters need to be toned down a bit, at least for quick match.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
10#
Post time 2018-9-25 13:15:06 | Show the author posts only
ipwnlocks replied at 2018-9-8 06:19
the only people who complain about camping are low ranked survivors who never play hunter and dont u ...

This, 100% agree.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules

Privacy Policy, Terms and Conditions
©1997-2017 NetEase, Inc.All Rights Reserved