[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
11#
Post time 2018-9-25 18:53:52 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
purebalance replied at 2018-9-7 17:51
People call it camping if I see 2 of you right there waiting and I refuse to walk away and let them  ...

I do the same thing when I play hunter

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
12#
Post time 2018-9-25 23:42:24 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
Ok hear me out I'm not going to vote this is dumb there is no camping is ok but it's hunters need a nerf no one plays the hunter that long or high lvl games so in a way they need a buff and 2v8 more sounds like hunters won't win that much ok 8 people talking on a app game over

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
13#
Post time 2018-11-18 22:48:57 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
The saved character is always going to be trained even after being saved from the chair. A well coordinated team will always rescue the survivor but the survivor will continue to be trained. Most times the camping is forced, like when there are three gens and you know that there are players around going to save. You camp. But placing a survivor down in the beginning of the game and facecamping till someone tried to rescue is annoying. There’s no strategy to camping. It’s just staying in one spot and patrolling,  of I gotta coordinated about it. But it is forced,most times the hunter has no Choice but to, cause If the game wasn’t unbalanced then no one would camp and detention would barely be used. It’s only used now because it’s a final chance at getting the kills you couldn’t get before.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
14#
Post time 2018-11-25 21:38:41 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
Hunters have so much power and majority of you dont understand that I favorite hunter I've always played hunter and I've never camped, because hunters are already stronger enought and it's unfair for the survivors to keep adding hunters that are way to over powered ice won games without camping and if I didnt then I went against really good survivors camping is for people that arent willing to understand the game and majority of the time survivors cant save a teammate before they'll get horror shocked obviously if the hunter is that close campers need to be better skilled and they cant do that if they keep camping

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
15#
Post time 2018-11-28 13:31:24 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
It’s definitely a give and take. Hunters that face camp for no reason other than to say “YOU WILL DIE!!” definitely are in the wrong, but there are times where it’s definitely on the survivors for forcing the hunter to camp. I had a game last night where I’d put someone on a chair and walk about 3-5 steps away from the chair and they’d be off already.

The way i see it is a hunter who’s managed to catch a survivor is due a payment of either time (other players waste time making their way to the chair) or a hit. If you as a survivor aren’t willing or patient enough to give the hunter their time, then someone’s taking a hit, more than likely the person that was just rescued making their demise more likely.

And don’t get me wrong, I don’t mind them getting the save, but for heavens sake wait more than 3 seconds to do it. Overall though, camping is basically just basic fundamental play that both sides can be punished for. Survivors can’t get away with immediately saving teammates (which is what camping prevents) and hunters can’t just stick around one survivor because the others will get too much done by the time they die (how camping is punished).

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
16#
Post time 2018-11-29 17:03:35 | Show the author posts only
Now that I'm hearing what people believe is camping I do believe camping is a necessary strategy. Face-camping needs to go somewhere else, in my opinion unless the hunter is literally forced to be there because of survivors swarming the chair. Which... they make things worse for their chaired teammate in that case if they come unprepared period. Patrolling the area for people about to try and save the survivor you caught is not a bad thing. However... pure face-camping? It's not even playing the game at that point. Why play this game if you plan to sit in front of a chair every game as hunter. There is no skill involved with that. Patrolling the area around the chair? Nothing wrong with that. Its still risky if you get matched with a cipher-rush or stun team but it's not toxic and witless like unforced facecamping is.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
17#
Post time 2018-12-4 11:53:23 | Show the author posts only
i dont like it..(my opinion) not because i didn't play as a hunter. i did every time ''as a hunter'' a survivour save their own team mate the others will come together and save the survivour. and i failed to killed the survivour and escape with others.. when im a survivour,how many times i called for help is either no one come to help or 1 survivour came to help the hunter would fast teleport or camp nearby then come and (stalk)chase me again. after that gets hit and tied to the chair again until i die. its unfair when the hunter tied the survivour to the chair but didn't camp that person but when i got tied up to the chair i got camp and the other survivour who got tied up and get save survive. thats why i got really pissed every time im the first to die

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
18#
Post time 2018-12-5 00:45:43 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
Bom eu acredito que acampar é sim ruim... por que os caçadores atualmente tem abilidades incriveis! Os sobreviventes as vezes n tem chances de fazer nada por que o caçador não deixa! É importante que todos tenham a chance de jogar! É respeito mutuo!!! Eu jogo de caçador sim mais não fico acampando e isso não me impede de vencer! Tem muita coisa que ja ajuda o caçador... assim como os sobreviventes... mais em questão de acampar acredito que isso seja algo que deve ser banido... se acampar o sobrevivente simplesmente não deve morrer.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Moderator

Credits
19#
Post time 2018-12-12 18:55:10 | Show the author posts only
Camping can easily be countered if you work as a team and if you know your role in the team. It is an easy win in high tier ranks if the hunter did this. :)

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
20#
Post time 2018-12-21 08:11:33 | Show the author posts only
always noobs call it wrong. cuz they are so bad at this game so they can't rescue other player if hunter do "camping"

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules

Privacy Policy, Terms and Conditions
©1997-2017 NetEase, Inc.All Rights Reserved