Need Help With The Cowboy

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2018-9-22 15:29:43 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Detective Diaries
In-Game Name: Skylar_Jase
Digital ID: 442322
There are a few things I'd like to go over about the cowboy.
One of his perks (I guess that's what you would call it) is: "If hit by the hunter while carrying a female, his strong protective instincts will kick in, and the cowboy will take damage twice (the teammate won't take damage) if carrying a male both survivors will take damage once. Whenever I rescue a survivor from the rocket chair (male or female) I'll go down even if I have never been hit once. Why does this happen though?

One other thing is when I try to rescue the survivors who are being carried off by the hunter, I aim my lasso at the survivor but I can't seem to get ahold of the survivor (does that make sense?) One thing that the cowboy can do is rope the survivor when he/she is being carried off  by the hunter but no matter how many times I try I can't save the survivor.

Any tips or ideas to help?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2018-9-24 23:42:33 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
I don't have the Cowboy survivor, but I would love to know about this too, I'm planning on getting him, but wanna know this and max laso length.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2018-9-27 08:43:45 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
The lasso skill is not as accurate as the Gamekeepers hook and is not recommended to even buy this character . I have the Cowboy, I think his fun to play when you actually win but it’s kinda hard to play him .

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2018-9-28 08:20:09 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
It happened to me too, I can not explain what happens ... he is a very complex character and I gave up getting it precisely because of that unique damage that knocks him down.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
5#
Post time 2018-10-26 10:44:43 | Show the author posts only
One other thing is when I try to rescue the survivors who are being carried off by the hunter, I aim my lasso at the survivor but I can't seem to get ahold of the survivor (does that make sense?) One thing that the cowboy can do is rope the survivor when he/she is being carried off  by the hunter but no matter how many times I try I can't save the survivor.

One quite obvious reason to not get hold of survivor being carried by hunter in balloons is "Ping difference".
The moment you aimed at some spot, they might have moved a bit further. This doesn't necessarily mean that you are lagging but, player particularly the hunter may be lagging or have slight better ping than yours. This is the reason you can't get hold of survivor carried in balloons.
The rule of "Ping difference" although doesn't apply to hunter like Gamekeeper. He has broad 'Hitting radius' compared to Cowboy.

Any tips?
Answer= Try your Luck buddy, maybe you'll aim perfect some day.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules

Privacy Policy, Terms and Conditions
©1997-2017 NetEase, Inc.All Rights Reserved