Talking Genie

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2018-10-13 15:31:26 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Bonfire Tales!
In-Game Name: Identity v
Digital ID: 2658158
Server: EU-NA
This attitude was with my mother as she performed a vacuuming exercise on her own, and the superior warned her to do this but did not listen to him and did it. . And always in every trouble I register my presence strongly, as she came to the hall and I was asleep and then did so to wake up to the voice of a horrifying screaming. . I thought my mother was sick but I found out that he was the genie who wanted to go out, and I look like a gibber. I do not know whether to run away or to save my mother. . I was guided to the humiliation and escape with minimal damage, 'I remember that my feet were running and the other paid . . I asked my brother to intervene but he refused to go back to him and found him tell her to get up, and open the door to go out and actually opened and opened the door. . Then he went back to her consciousness. .

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2018-10-29 12:32:26 | Show the author posts only
I'm sorry I don't really understand what you were trying to convey in this story.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules

Privacy Policy, Terms and Conditions
©1997-2017 NetEase, Inc.All Rights Reserved