The Interview

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2018-10-15 03:21:18 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Bonfire Tales!
In-Game Name: admiral7
Digital ID: 9348523
Server: Asia
Edited by jakcanrome at 2018-10-15 05:16

My name is Bret Nonoa I'm a reporter of 34channel I doing my job like all reporters do
  But Now My Job is Invite the guy name " Wayne Drakeson" he was soldier but now he is not
  I must invite him to my studio to interview because My Boss sent letter to me last night.
Now at Studio It's 2AM no everyone is here only me i still wait him and then a doors open
He come to me and punch me then i say " Who are you ? Why you punch me ?"
   Then He say " I'm wayne and don't tell everyone about my secret only you and me know "
he sit and tell story about him to me .
   "  I Am Wayne Drakeson I worked in C634 Base Basiclly it's soldiers camp . my father sent me to soldier camp when i was 21. when i was here i'm very happy because i met my best friends for the first time name Cole Parson , Park Parker , Lee Bilsbrug They were friendly We worked together , Fought agaisnt enemy together we were best friends. 6 months later at night i drove to supermarket to bought supplies when i driving to my base i saw little light came to our base then i heard " BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!! " Very loud Because It's Explosion The Base Everything was burnt I shocked
because my best friend were here . a phone ringing it's Park's phone number he said " Are you okay" i said " Yes I am okay But where are you guys?" and someone provoke me from behind Yes They're My friends   " Let's get out of here" said Lee . but when i saw my friends everyone is shocked amd only us alive Then We drove a car but we were not lucky as always . a car's lost oil We saw Soldiers They looked like Samurai soldiers because they wore samurai soldier's uniform and they grabbed katana i had no choice i said " We can't fight with them get out of car and run!!!!!" Cole and Prak get out of car but lee he' still in a car " You go First I'll handle it all  "  Me and Cole disagree " But I agree with his decision don't worry guys he"ll come back to us" . then we get out of this place while we running i heard his scream " it's his decision he tried his best" then i looked at Cole I said " Are you okay"
Cole Smiled to us and said Yes .... Then... His Head dropped from shoulder I very very very shocked because one of samurai soldiers came behind him and killed him Then I fainted and I don't know what happend next . Next Day i slept in saferoom i woke up and i saw Park's deadbody
" What happend to you Park ???? Please Don't leave me alone" I cried hard i don't know what to do next I took his deadbody to graveyard. "

" what happend next ?" Said bret
"I always hide from  people i always hear  Creepy sound but when look from behind It's Nothing" Said Wayne
" Hey you I have request before i"ll go" Said Wayne
"But What is your request " Said Bret
" Keep This Secret don't let everyone know" Said Wayne

Then he grab a gun and then he kill himself he's dead

after His Tragedy I think he has hallucinations because he lost his best friends i don't know why samurai soldiers must do this with him i think park must protect him with all his life  while wayne was fainted .

Then I took his deadbody to graveyard . Next Day My Boss very angry because i can't bring him to studio and interview then he says "You're fired" I agree with his decision i leave from the studio

" You lost Your all friends  i understand it because no one want this we don't know when it will happen again . Just Make Today The Best." Said Bret

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2018-10-29 11:19:55 | Show the author posts only
That was an interesting story.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
 Author| Post time 2018-10-31 03:19:33 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
Thank for read my story Guys Hope   You enjoy with it. :D
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules

Privacy Policy, Terms and Conditions
©1997-2017 NetEase, Inc.All Rights Reserved