Evil Experience

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2018-10-16 15:13:29 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Bonfire Tales!
In-Game Name: Zombosso
Digital ID: 3018174
Server: EU-NA
I was 14 years old and it was a day before Halloween. It started like any other day: getting up, having breakfast, going to school, having lunch, etc. But towards evening the day became even scarier and more sinister. The lights started flickering, the TV was not working properly and weird sounds came from the basement. The sounds sounded like cries: "Help." I was so scared and my parents were not there because they stayed with acquaintances.At midnight the lights went out and it was dark. A few minutes later, the sounds from the basement stopped, but I heard someone walking up the stairs, squeaking. When I heard that, I ranged into my room and locked the door, but I peeked through the keyhole to the cellar door.The cellar door slowly opened and I saw a bloody clown stumbling into nothingness. I wanted to scream at that moment, but I could pull myself together and keep watching the clown. When it was 1:00, he turned to my door and slowly moved towards it. I took my flashlight and opened the door.The face of the clown made no mine. I turned on the flashlight and held the beam directly in his face. Unimpressed, he went on and before I could react, he touched me. I do not remember what happened then, but when I woke up, I noticed that I was a ghost and was in my cellar. I screamed "Help," but no one came to check on me. I tried to escape from the basement. I did not make it.- Something stopped me, but I did not know what. I tried again and again, unsuccessfully. Then I looked around and saw a strange portal. I went through it and landed in an abandoned amusement park. The portal disappeared behind me. I decided to look around the amusement park.- There were rocket chairs everywhere and next to the attractions were red chests. There were also pallets everywhere. After a few hours it was dark and suddenly I was human again. Now I was totally confused. I looked around again and saw three other people. I went to them and asked them, "What's going on here?". One answered quietly: "be quiet ... he is coming!"After that, I followed them into a circus tent. Suddenly, my heart beat faster and faster, and then I saw through a hole in the tent a muscular male, who put up a big scary doll and then disappeared into the fog. I asked the three people I met by chance, "Who was that?" One answers:"That was the evil, ... do not get caught!" I said, "OK, but why am I here and how will I get back home?" One girl replied, "We do not know why we're here, but we know how to get out of here - how? We need to open exits and then come home, but we do not know where the exits are and are additionally huntsman hunted who wants to kill us.- I explored the park and saw several red boxes.Maybe there are maps in the boxes that show us where the exits are. "The three looked at me as if I was stupid, I looked around the tent and saw a box, so I went to the box and opened it very dusty and dirty, but in the chest was actually a map. I turned around and showed them the map.Now they looked very surprised and the girl said: "let's not waste time ... let's go. "After we left, it took us several hours to read the map and find the exits, fortunately we were not disturbed by the hunter when we arrived at one exit The password was recorded on the card, fortunately for us, after a few minutes the lock was cracked and I was looking forward to being at home.When the gate opened, the hunter suddenly came and hit me so hard that I fell on the ground and bleed heavily. I screamed ouch. As I lay on the ground, I saw the others flee and leave me behind. Then the hunter picked me up and carried me to a rocket chair. There he tied me up. Then the rockets started and exploded with me in the air ...
But I am still alive.
I am now a hunter

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2018-10-29 12:26:29 | Show the author posts only
Good story! Thanks for sharing.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report