KIDS WANT TO SEE GHOST

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2018-10-17 09:58:55 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Bonfire Tales!
In-Game Name: B45
Digital ID: 1278288
Server: Asia
This is the story of me and my friend me and my friend age was around 7 years old at that time we were best friend we like to play together i was studying in a small school our classroom is old building made of wood this land before it become a school it was a forest people it use to burn corspe my country​ most of our people are buddhist it's buddhist tradition to burn corspe after someone dead the reason why this forest turn to school​ is my country at that time didn't had enough school for child​ren who live outside city and our goverment try to save money as much as possible that why they decide to turn this forest to school can build a school and don't have to buy land from people so when i first arrive at my school i met my friend name tonkhao we really happy to see each other in same school we were friend at kindergarten 7 weeks after i arrive​ at this school i know a story that our school was a forest that used to burn corspes before as a kid i was dumb and stupid i want to know is ghost real so i talk to tonkhao about ghost i ask him do you think ghost is real he answe r​i think ghost is real i saw it on a movie and than i said it was just a movie it's not real you know tonkhao this school was once a forest that use to burn corspes and leave them here i think we should go around school and looking for ghost to see if it is  real tonkhao said yes i'm in i will go with you i said this evening and that evening i have an idea we should dig maybe we can find something under there and tonkhao ageee with me we began to dig with rock we can't find anything and then tonkhao's mom come to pick him up before he go i told him tomorrow tell your mom to pick you up around 18.00 he said ok i will tell her and my dad come pick me up in the evening​ next day i have an idea we should go around a kindergarten my school teach kids age below 7 and age 7-12 so we have kindergarten ​in our school once we were there we go to the back of kindergarten​ we said if the ghost is real show yourself​and than strong wind happend ​right after we said that we see nothing before we leave the kindergarten​ i have an idea let look through​ under the door there are space between the door and the floor  we can look through​ there ans what we see there is an old woman lie down on the floor all of the door is lock and window too it was very scary at first i told tonkhao too look there he see it like me too and than old woman look at us with a scary smile we were really scare we ran as fast as we can to get out of there after i came back to my home i didn't tell my family what happend​to us and i never gonna look under the door again afraid of i see something under there

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2018-10-29 12:22:21 | Show the author posts only
Thanks for sharing!
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules