The Darkened Father

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2018-10-23 04:17:32 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Bonfire Tales!
In-Game Name: Veloc____
Digital ID: 625059
Server: EU-NA
The Darkened Father

Some may call me a madman or a murderous retch here in my writing I will prove I am not the murderer many see me as, My name is Micheal Avern and I write this letter to the ones who see it fit in believing I have yet a sliver of innocence left in me I will say it now. I did kill Father Joseph but let me tell you of the pernicious forces he would dabble in behind closed doors.

It started with a curious meeting on this fifth of this month with the man of faith, Then is then i noticed a peculiar aura around him that made it seem him to be less than the strange importance of the many alters around him as I passed him it seemed as if I was just drawn to the many figures shown on said alters, I ignored it for just a passing curiosity of the eye it deems worthy of its momentary attention.

the next meeting was late at night that same day when I walked to the chapel on a passing curiosity being stuck on the strange auras around Father Joseph and the alters less interested at entering the place of worship and more so as if seeing if I could spot any of the strange alters Joseph was placing around town, seeing nothing of a strange sort I proceeded to make my leave in till I heard the strange sounds of something bubbling vigorously inside the Chapel interest peeked I dared to find a way to see inside when I found no obvious ways to see inside I left to my home to rest for the night but only more confused.

The Day after I decided to enter the Chapel it investigate the noises I heard, finding out a sermon is taking place i decided to wait and watch the ceremonies noticing all the sermon goers seemed too tired and exhaust the longer it went on until they have fallen to the whimsical sleep none of the other members seeing the ones sleeping until they are also asleep, once all of them are asleep only then did Father Joseph do something I found incredibly dangerous he grabbed the hand of one of the sleeping people and wrote a what I can only call a symbol of evil once completed they disappear before he could take another person I called out to him. He stops only to quickly run at me, myself frighted shot him when he fell over did people start to wake only to see me standing over him.
I never did learn what happened in the church and can only assume the man of faith found a newer darker god to praise and was taking the people for it.

This letter is to all who wished to know why I did shoot Him I have no explanation to what happened to the taken man only know this I was protecting the others from the evil that Father Joseph was to commit.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2018-10-29 11:48:57 | Show the author posts only
Hello and thank you for your story submission. I'm just finding it a bit hard to follow and understand.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules

Privacy Policy, Terms and Conditions
©1997-2017 NetEase, Inc.All Rights Reserved