"Lucky Guy" upgrade suggestion

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.5 Senior Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2018-12-1 09:28:15 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Edited by TigerxTiger at 2018-12-5 05:36

Hello, everyone. As you know, now Lucky Guy can select item when open a chest. But for me, it not that good. So, to made Lucky Guy be better choice, He need to be upgrade.

In my opinion, he will receive 3 new skills.

The first one is when he open a chest, he will have chance 50% to receive 100% amount of item such as Mercenary elbow pad or Perfumer spray.

The second one is when he buy item in Pack hunter mode, he will have chance 50% to buy item in 50% of price(but firstly, he need to have money at least equal to item original price).

The third one is like the first one that is when he buy item in pack hunter mode, he will have chance 50% to receive 100% amount of item.

This is only my opinion. Comment and share your ideas.

And as always, expecting for developer team to read this post.

Thank you.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2018-12-1 19:19:19 | Show the author posts only
Hello TigerxTiger, please be advised that the development team is looking into each Hunter and Survivor and making adjustments accordingly. You will see many changes for many characters for a while to come.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.5 Senior Member

Credits
The Bench
 Author| Post time 2020-2-6 03:19:01 | Show the author posts only
Edited by TigerxTiger at 2020-2-7 02:15

Hello everyone. Come back again with Lucky Guy. As you know, latest upgrade of Lucky Guy makes he has 60% faster in chest opening. That is good and suitable for him since he can select what item that he need. But I think that it not enough to make he become a good choice to play. And since he is one of free character since begin, why not give him a map as base item instead of Lawyer. You may say that then what item Lawyer should have, I already suggest in old post so you can find and read it.

That aside, with map as base item, he will be a little bit more useful especially when you matched with teammate who don't know how to make use of message properly. Even in rank match, you will find that many survivor not using message. So, Lucky Guy will be one of choice especially for Legendary that sometime survivor abandon or too late to select character.

Another thing is if he manage to get selected item when open a chest, he should have chance to get 1 more piece of item(2 piece in total.). For example, 50% for Mercenary's Elbow Pad, 30% for Perfumer's Spray, 20% for Magician's Stick, etc.

As for chest opening speed, he should open 100% faster only for himself(Different between 60% and 100% is 1.25s. So, it not much. And unlike Thief that buff teammate opening speed too.).

In conclusion, a map, a chance of getting 1 more piece of item and 100% faster in chest opening. This will make he a better choice and more better if you're lucky guy.

Thank you.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2020-2-13 18:48:22 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
Suggestion : Make the "Lucky Guy" character very op and unbeatable. Why ? Because he is a Lucky Guy. If he is not a op character change the name to "Unlucky Guy".

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
5#
Post time 2020-2-13 18:48:39 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
Suggestion : Make the "Lucky Guy" character very op and unbeatable. Why ? Because he is a Lucky Guy. If he is not a op character change the name to "Unlucky Guy".

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
6#
Post time 2020-2-16 01:15:42 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
I'm not against this

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately