Costume Trading System

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2018-12-6 21:04:34 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Am I the only one who thinks there should be free Trading/gifting system within the game. So such as being able to gift a friend a costume that you don’t infact want by they may desire without the cost of stamps. This would be perfect for those who don’t play a survivor yet their friend does and wants that particular costume. This could also be a way to gain past event costumes that you may not want or want and you could gain if your friend was willing. And they can also gift back a costume they don’t want.

I think this would be a cool idea as I have a few costumes I don’t exactly want for the survivors I don’t play and my friends would really like them but idk if it would work. What do you guys think? And I do understand that echoes are a form of currency but sometimes you just want to gift things you don’t want without cost.

Ty salts
Single Polls, Total 10 Users voted
20.00% (2)
0.00% (0)
80.00% (8)
Your User group have no permission to vote

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2018-12-7 05:37:52 | Show the author posts only
It would be great if we could trade costumes, but i am not sure it would work since you can get fake accounts and gift yourself or others costumes , the echoes system prevents that. If they could find a way to prevent fake accounts, i think many people would love it including myself

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2018-12-8 20:46:41 | Show the author posts only
sure people want the ability to openly and freely trade skins with each other, but i dont think it would work, i think it would make more problem than it would solve. it opens up the possibility for people getting ripped off, fake accounts, and any other number of ways to exploit the system.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Moderator

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2019-2-7 20:36:04 | Show the author posts only
I agree with ipwnlocks

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules

Privacy Policy, Terms and Conditions