Sentences on balance of some hunters.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2019-2-4 11:25:54 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Edited by Ivan_Judge at 2019-2-18 07:25

Hi, reputable administration of a forum!
I say hello to developers of a game, and I send them the message;)
I was going to write it earlier.
But decided to wait for broadcast of "call of the Abyss". How do you think whether players will take other hunters if you make them a little stronger?
Do you know what answer?
Answer: No!
Even strong hunter as smiley face.
It was generally ignored at all matches of a game.
Why?
Everything is simple:
It becomes strong only after 2, and 4 hits are better.
And it is already the middle of a game, sometimes almost the end.
Also, it has no, the disbalance moments and mechanics.
Though, smiley face nevertheless strong and on my opinion, one of the easiest hunters.
One of with what it is possible to play with a big ping.
And I consider smiley face balanced, in difference from those about which I want to talk now, hunters are simply broken.
And if use broken to the mechanic, they break balance of a game, on my opinion and opinion of people which play for these hunters and to which I talked.
I speak about strong survivors and the hunter the camper, using the advantage.
Do you understand about what I?
And I have a question, now. How do you think whether it is worth comparing "balance" of the hunter which will become strong at the end of the game, and the hunter who has all the "force" already at the beginning of the game?
Answer:
"No, no and no! All of us will die!
Also saves us, only a ping of the hunter, its failure and misses! Rip"
Such hunters, which strong at the beginning of the game.
Have much more bigger advantage.
You want to make stronger the geisha.
It has all the force, already at the beginning of the game too, not so strong as other hunters. Who, (you are surprised now) are called the "broken" (unbalanced) hunters. And only therefore it is not called "broken".
But if the geisha strong, she makes good result, without problems too.
Therefore to consider that it weak it is silly.
I tell it because, you were engaged in gain of two hunters, for "balance" which are "broken" now.
Your balance frightens me.
Play against such hunters, is not even pleasure.
If they are able to play and use not the balanced abilities of the hunter.  
It is not possible to win against this hunter almost.
About broken the moment, for example:
Very often, ripper strikes blow with "air daggers" and no more than in a second can strike the 2nd blow. These are 2 hits within several seconds, at the beginning of the game. Or receiving 2 blows during rescue, still until when reached a chair to save the survivor.
Add to it the high speed of ripper that, it is impossible to approach unnoticed if ripper patrols.
It is a normal gameplay.
Fall after several seconds after contact with ripper.
Survivors derive from it pleasure?
It is balance?
No, thanks.
Also, ripper beats through walls and the majority of objects (and if to run near this object, the loss will be received by the survivor).
Thus he receives gain quicker than the clown, and has very high speed of movement.
About what else hunters do I speak?
About those who were selected in call of the Abyss:
Soul Weaver, Ripper and Photographer.
I have very serious plans for a game, for a long time.
And I consider-2 it is balance
- 1 good result.
And-3 bad result.
For survivors.
If some representatives of these hunters do not do good results.
That it because they are not capable to get. do silly things.
The broken mechanics do not use.
Also play with a big ping.
And these hunters are not so strong if the player has a big ping.
Or he is not able to play for this hunter.
But all the same play for these hunters because know that these hunters are capable of disbalance things.
I hope you understand me.
Still I want to tell such things that I spoke with people who play for these hunters and many say that these hunters disbalance.
Or for example, I know the player of Soul Weaver, I have it and friends, it plays on a top ranks. And all rank matches, it always does-4, without any exception. But, in normal matches, I do not know why, but it does not kill survivors at all.
Perhaps it spoils its statistics.
But if you are not able to play for Soul Weaver, it will seem not such strong hunter.
But it is an error.
Now I want to offer changes of these maniacs.
I consider after that, they will be balanced, but will remain strong.
Soul Weaver:
Short-term acceleration of movement of Soul Weaver, by means of "cobweb trap", only on achievement of 2500 points of presence of the hunter.
Photographer:
1. Add a feature to treat 25% a loss, not only to the doctor, but also other characters or an opportunity to cure itself (spend time which it was possible to decode and cure a loss if it is less than 50%).
2. If the photographer hits the pallet, a wall or other objects.
100% chance that there will be an additional delay after blow.
(As at other hunters)
It brings many problems and sufferings of survivors.
For example, when I do fakes in pallets, the photographer hits the pallet, but to it all the same, there is no delay, and he manages to catch up with me. Even if other pallet very close. it angers!
I want to risk, but not to throw pallets, in the face of the maniac!
It is an interesting gameplay?
No!
It is "Pro" a gameplay?
Thanks to your balance, yes!
it is "pro" a gameplay.
Ripper:
Ripper very strongly disbalance, on my opinion also demands big changes.
1. If ripper strikes any subject (wall, pallet, survivor and other objects) foggy edges, will be instantly destroyed (will not be started)
Logic: "-if you hold a stone in hand and will strike with a hand in a wall, you will be able to throw a stone? - no."
Player: "-as you think to me to be pleasant when I am killed through walls?
Against logic, just a bug which all try to use! Considering that, for example, that if not this factor, I could not be caught!"
2. During successful start of foggy knives, ripper does bigger scope of a hand therefore this attack has a delay a little more than now. (I already spoke why it is necessary)
I would like to receive the answer, on my sentence.
Thanks!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2019-2-5 08:44:44 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
I hope this message gets heard, but I would like to add Wu Chang for flying with the umbrella early and the confusion delay it does to a running survivor, the speed boost where he can steal your soul thing, camping and confusing a survivor about to save another survivor (which makes you unable to save for a small period of time), the clown for being able to dash infinitely at the start and at any moment with equipment and Soul Weaver should not be that fast with the speed boost, plus should not speed boost infinitely from a web trap and should not damage and slow the survivor at the same time unless the time to take the webs off is greatly reduced, that is my opinion.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2019-2-5 08:52:17 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
Oh, adding to the Wu Chang chair camping and  confusion strategy, would be better if as soon as you get hit, the confusion stops, just like the webs making you slow from Soul Weaver disappear on getting hit.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Floor
 Author| Post time 3 day(s) ago | Show the author posts only
correction of the text:
"2. If the photographer breaks a pallet, a wall or other objects.
(As at other hunters)"
=>
"2. If the photographer hits the pallet, a wall or other objects.
(As at other hunters)"

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules

Privacy Policy, Terms and Conditions
©1997-2017 NetEase, Inc.All Rights Reserved