My sincere suggestions

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2019-2-4 15:44:51 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Dear developers,

I'm writing to kindly please you to consider of fixing some issues with my favourite game. I started playing Identity V when it just started to appear around my friends and internet. I find this game very interesting and enjoyable, but some facts about it makes it difficult to play anymore.

First, it's ping issues. There are lots of players around the world that are far away from the game servers, so they have to suffer from high ping and lags according to this. I understand that there is no possibility to put many servers all around the world, but there are possibility to make these users enjoy gameplay more. For example, if it is found that ping is more than 150-200, you could give some speed up for  survivors of such players (since ping is not a big deal for the hunter, because the balance in this game is more loyal to them). This is just an example,  that describes my vision of the reconsider of the balance.

Second, you can easily check the win rate of survivors and figure out that it is impossible to enjoy gameplay of survivors as much as it was in the beginning of the development of this game. I personally tried everything that was in my competency to increase my winrate as a survivor, including tries of different builds, playing with my own team, etc. But it didn't help. Almost every game session was experienced as very nervous process of suffering from hunter's imbalance. For example, The Ripper can easily knock you down through the walls with his Fog Blade, and hotboxes through the pallets make this situation even worse.

I don't mean that there is need to nerf hunters and buff the survivors, I just want you to bring some fairness to the gameplay by fixing hunters hitboxes. Right now, they can easily hit survivors by pressing attack button even if survivor is already behind the hunter. And ping issues makes this even worse.

Camping will always occure in such games, but there are some ways to make these situations more balanced, by lowing the speed of hunter in the near area of survivor that was placed on the chair, for example.

I really appreciate you for all of your work towards development of the Identity V, and I sincerely think that this is the best game of this genre. Therefore, I really want to believe that you will meet my request of reconsider of the balance in the game.

With best regards,
Your player.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2019-2-5 09:06:25 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
I can't talk much for the ping, since mine is pretty good, but what would make this game better is fairness, I would happily exchange having less pallets and more cipher machines for fairness, but it seems like that won't happen, I still hope they balance things up.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Moderator

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2019-2-7 20:56:48 | Show the author posts only
Thank you for taking the time to write this feedback! Will forward to my team
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately