(Vote) Buff the healing needle

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2019-2-5 12:31:38 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Currently the the healing needle does not heal damage under 50% of damage (49% damaged or less) in normal games since 2 vs 8 is different in percentages, unless the doctor is holding it and only for herself.

Why buff it to heal damage under 50% of damage?

Mainly because of the Photographer, if you get hit by a Photographer, you take 75% of damage, if you get healed by someone other than the doctor, you will still have 25% of damage and can still get incapacitated in one hit immediately unless you are a mercenary, but will still be incapacitated after a few seconds.

I think that the healing needle should heal damage under 50% and probably be consumed faster while healing damage under 50%

By having it work this way, you could get healed by a teammate then heal yourself with the needle while not being able to use it too much (since it would deplete faster on small wounds) and not make the Photographer too bad against survivors like these.

Please vote, do comment if you think differently.
Single Polls, Total 4 Users voted
Your User group have no permission to vote

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2019-2-5 17:29:53 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
Some tips exist against photographer.
This game is a strategy game first..

I will explain to you how to heal completely with needle if you use it.

When photographer hit someone it’s useless to heal this survivor immediatly , but you can heal until 99% of the gauge.
After he uses his ability you can finish to heal your teammate.
Then your wounded teammate has 25% damage however in photographer world your teammate has 75% damage. In consequence if you aren’t bad in mathématique ( 25 + 75 ) /2 = 50% damage

Now you can heal again your teammate and he is full recover.( Work if you use Needle)

It’s too easy to understand.
You need to develop more your knowledge about the game.

If you play without your brain, I’m sorry for you but you will never be a good players.

Comments

Wow, if that works, you deserve an award, I never would have thought of that, but I still think my idea would help new players stay playing, I wouldn't like to heal and still get incapacitated in one  Details Reply Post time 2019-2-5 19:03

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Bench
 Author| Post time 2019-2-5 19:03:33 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
PangCn replied at 2019-2-5 17:29
Some tips exist against photographer.
This game is a strategy game first..

Wow, if that works, you deserve an award, I never would have thought of that, but I still think my idea would help new players stay playing, I wouldn't like to heal and still get incapacitated in one hit, plus Soul Weaver can also do 25% damage hits, thank you for taking your time replying.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2019-2-6 05:03:31 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
This is a strategy game.
Therefore each hunter is specific to counter more easily certains survivors.

Moreover Joseph is weak and not liable on certain maps as Moonlight Park , Leo’s Memory , or Lakeside Village.
Those maps are huge, and when he uses his ability survivors can go into Joseph world to use pallet or simply kiting.

So if survivor can’t full heal themselves or by a teammte when they wish give advantages and chances to Joseph.

For new players who want to play at this game or they will play this game, they will think Joseph is Overpower.

Joseph is THE ONLY one who don’t need to take Detention in high rank with his passive because survivor can’t be full heal instantly.

For SoulWeaver you just need to dodge her web when you can to avoid 25% damage.
Moreover you can only do 50% damage hits with her basic attack.

When you are New player  it’s normal to be frustrated when you know nothing about the game and die after 10 seconds when hunter see you.

Comments

Joseph is weak? 1) Cipher machines get their progress halved when the photo world closes (making games longer, big advance here). 2) He does extra damage, hard to heal the extra part, failing to heal  Details Reply Post time 2019-2-13 21:51

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Moderator

Credits
5#
Post time 2019-2-7 20:54:50 | Show the author posts only
Good response right there PangCN. I am a survivor main, and I still find playing against Joseph challenging, apart from soul weaver. But hey! I think the needle buff is not needed for now as it is going to be OP against Joseph

Comments

How would it be OP against Joseph? High rank hunters usually target the same survivor until they eliminate them, needles are not easy for everyone to access, if doctors can do it, why aren't doctors O  Details Reply Post time 2019-2-13 22:03

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
6#
 Author| Post time 2019-2-13 21:51:15 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
PangCn replied at 2019-2-6 05:03
This is a strategy game.
Therefore each hunter is specific to counter more easily certains survivors ...

Joseph is weak?

1) Cipher machines get their progress halved when the photo world closes (making games longer, big advance here).
2) He does extra damage, hard to heal the extra part, failing to heal this extra damage, still incapacitates you in one hit.
3) He can surprise survivors decoding, since most cameras are very close to cipher machines, making it easier to get damage on survivors without a decent chance to kite the first hit.
4) If chair camping, damaged survivors that can't heal the 25% damage have almost no chance to rescue the chaired survivor without a sacrifice, most of the time making chances to win for survivors worse.

Other points:
1) Not needing detention would make him better, could pick better skills than detention.
2) He is used in high ranked games.

My opinion:
1) Not sure, but seems he is faster than average hunters

Soul Weaver can 25% damage you while vaulting and from the other side of the window / pallet, almost impossible to dodge there, if running straight, dodging would decrease your distance with Soul Weaver, since you are not running straight, it is almost impossible to kite a good Soul Weaver, having all this in mind, plus 2 web hits don't give you the normal hit speed boost, making you slower and easier to incapacitate because of the slowness. Soul Weaver is also used in high ranked games.

Maybe a needle buff is not the answer, but some tweaking should definitely be done, in my opinion.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
7#
 Author| Post time 2019-2-13 22:03:05 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
Kloe replied at 2019-2-7 20:54
Good response right there PangCN. I am a survivor main, and I still find playing against Joseph chal ...

How would it be OP against Joseph? High rank hunters usually target the same survivor until they eliminate them, needles are not easy for everyone to access, if doctors can do it, why aren't doctors OP against Josephs and Soul Weavers?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
8#
Post time 3 day(s) ago From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
I’ m telling to be smart player.
However you don’t understand why Joseph is weak.
You pay too much attention to joseph’s Ability than you forget his GAMEPLAY.
I will explain to you why he is weak.
You need to choose the right cipher It mean a cipher that is not close to his camera and this cipher should be close to a pallet where you can escape a avoid a hit from Jospeh.
This first point is easy for experienced players.

Second , WHO force you to decode in real world ??? NO one
Go into Jospeh world and decode in his world because you know if you decode alone you can’t reach 100% decoding.
Only mind eyes or mechanic can finish to decode completely a cipher in real world before you lose your progress.
You can’t be surprised because Joseph will go into his world after he uses his ability.
And if he want to chase you,go into fake world and  just use all the pallet in the fake world.

I Don’t care about his extra damage, I explained to you how to heal completely your health.

Joseph seems little bit faster than other hunters , but he doesn’t have dash or speed boost to surprise you.

SoulWeaver is definitely the strongest hunter in high rank, that’s why if you are not an idiot , you can ban Soulweaver in ranked games, and in normal game it depends of survivor and hunter gameplay.

Doctor if the Only one who can heal herself completely but she gets vault window + pull pallet penalty. Moreover her only item to survive is a needle so that make her an easy target for hunter.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules

Privacy Policy, Terms and Conditions
©1997-2017 NetEase, Inc.All Rights Reserved