System for limited costumes

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2019-2-10 14:28:53 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
I am back again with yet another idea for limited costumes (because I really want the Doctor’s Yesterday costume)

What if every certain amount of matches (maybe 30, with a minimum amount of deduction points earned) you would get a ticket of some sort. And once 5 tickets were saved up you would open a “Ticket Treasure” where a limited item or costume would be randomly selected for you. And another way to open this “Ticket Treasure” would be by paying a certain amount of echoes (quite a lot) to gain an item that is limited. I think by doing this more echoes would be purchased and it would encourage people to play more matches. Thank you for reading and if there is any way you could help his get to the developers or to happen please do so.

Blazekitten

Sidenote - I also know this may be a little flawed but it was the best I could think of

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Moderator

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2019-2-10 19:13:13 | Show the author posts only
Thanks for your suggestion! I hope there is a way we can have access again to limited costumes.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules

Privacy Policy, Terms and Conditions
©1997-2017 NetEase, Inc.All Rights Reserved