In game message

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.5 Senior Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2020-1-18 05:01:32 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Hello everyone. Today I like to suggest new message that will approve player cooperation.

Let's start with survivor side.

The first message that I'm going to suggest is "I'm in healing! Keep decoding!". This message is useful when hunter is Photographer. When your image double is tied on rocket chair and camera world is last, someone come to heal you but others don't know. So, they come to heal you too. This message will decrease chance of wasting time in this case. This message also usable when hunter is Mad's Eyes, you get hit by fence, knocked down and he has no or can't teleport. Or when you get hit when escape through Priestess's Ultra-Long Passage.

The second one is "Stay still! I'll heal you!". This message actually not necessary because there're many ways to tell teammate that you need to heal. But many times, your teammate don't understand. So, this message will solve the problem.

Thirdly, "The cellar is hear!". As you know, getting tied on rocket chair in cellar or basement room is worst case. So, you can remind and prevent teammate that where is cellar. So, they will not kiting toward cellar.

There're other message that will come later.

Thank you.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.5 Senior Member

Credits
The Sofa
 Author| Post time 2020-1-20 10:35:12 | Show the author posts only
Edited by TigerxTiger at 2020-2-9 01:32

The fourth message that I'm going to suggest is "Run! I'm going to the dungeon!". Sometime hunter is chasing you and you need teammate to run away so you can escape by dungeon. This message is perfect for that situation.

The fifth one is "Decode this machine together!". Sometime you need to clear a quest that demand you to decode with teammate. Sometime you need teammate to decode together when confront with Photographer. Sometime you need to rush last machine. This message fit for those situation perfectly.

Sixthly, "Cipher machine barely decoded!". This message is to tell your teammate when there is 1 last machine to decode. So, they need to kite more longer or decode other machine that have more progression or healing to be save if hunter teleport to this machine.

If I have more idea I will add it later.

Thank you.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.5 Senior Member

Credits
The Bench
 Author| Post time 2020-2-9 01:52:40 | Show the author posts only
The seventh message that I'm going to suggest is "Abandon this machine! Hunter guard it!". Sometime hunter teleport in to your machine and guard it or using Abnormal on your machine and you need teammate to decode another machine. This message is perfect for that situation.

The eighth one is "Heal me first! I'll rescue!". Sometime you play slow decoding speed character and need to rescue. You can use this message to tell teammate so that teammate will heal you and keep decoding while you're going to rescue.

Ninthly, "Let's rescue together!". Sometime you encounter with good in guard hunter such as Guard 26 or everyone is injured and have no time to heal. This message will solve that situation.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2020-2-9 21:05:49 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
Edited by Digvorzhak at 2020-2-13 18:18

I would like to suggest too !

1. "Keep decoding! I'll save teamate!". Just to let your teamate who working on a cipher or not... To focus on decoding while you rescue you teamates

2. "Camping Hunter!". Needed for low tiers, because The hunter in low tiers is about 85% Campers.

3. "Hunter is cheating!". To let everyone on the match know that The Hunter is cheating.

4. "Don't run!". To let know someone near you to do not run. Ex : The Hunter is near and you and your teamate is hiding and wanted to get out of here. Told him to don't run So The Hunter don't notice your trails.

5. "I'll bait The Hunter!". To tell your teamates that you'll bait The Hunter. Ex : When you wanted to let your teamates know that you'll bait The Hunter while The Hunter is chasing your teamate.

6. "Gather up!". To tell your teamates to gather up.
7. "Hunter is tunneling me!". To tell your teamates that the hunter is tunneling you.

8. "The Hunter is far away!" If you play as The Minds Eye... You probably going to need this.

9. "Wait! Don't leave me!" To tell your teamates to wait... Or don't leave you. Ex : When someone open the exit gate you can tell them this and maybe they won't leave you, instead they will wil to rescue you.

10. "Don't miss the calibration!" To tell your teamates to not miss the calibration. Or if you want to be toxic... You can use it when your teamates failed a calibration... Warning : they will get mad at you and when you is on a chair... They won't help you...

11. "(All) Hunter please spare me!" To tell The Hunter to spare you while in a chase. Oh and that all thing. It is to tell everybody (even The Hunter) the message that you are sending.

And also... Thank You! For reading !
Ps : Sometimes I will edit this post if I have more ideas,so... Stay tuned... For more... Hopefully...
Note : This post has reached the character limit... I will make another one

Comments

A follow up about this post 11. "Use your ability now!" To tell your teamates to use their ability ex : TME is a wand, Embalmer is his suitcase, etc.  Details Reply Post time 2020-2-13 18:21
For message 7, I don't understand what is it meaning. Help me to understand it. Message 8 is good since you can tell teammate when hunter give up in chasing you so your teammate will be cautious. Me  Details Reply Post time 2020-2-13 01:37
I think message 2-3 is kind to narrow. It need specific situation to use such as someone send "Don't move! I'm coming!" and then other can reply "Yes!". It's even more limit in using for "No!". As fo  Details Reply Post time 2020-2-10 00:12

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.5 Senior Member

Credits
5#
 Author| Post time 2020-2-10 00:12:37 | Show the author posts only
Digvorzhak replied at 2020-2-9 21:05

1. "Keep decoding! I'll save teamate!". Just to let your teamate who  ...

I think message 2-3 is kind to narrow. It need specific situation to use such as someone send "Don't move! I'm coming!" and then other can reply "Yes!". It's even more limit in using for "No!".

As for message 6-7, there's message that say "The hunter is close! Hide!". So, not need for these messages.

Message 9 seem not necessary too since there is "Follow me!" that tell teammate to regroup with you.

Finally, there is "Thank you!" message. So, no need to suggest message 10. If you don't no, you can edit your set of message. Adjust it will help you and teammate have better cooperation.

Anyway, feel free to suggest more message. I write this post to share what I think and read what other think.

Comments

Now that i think about it... Yes you right... Brb switching it...  Details Reply Post time 2020-2-12 14:02

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
6#
Post time 2020-2-12 14:02:01 | Show the author posts only
TigerxTiger replied at 2020-2-10 00:12
I think message 2-3 is kind to narrow. It need specific situation to use such as someone send "Don ...

Now that i think about it... Yes you right... Brb switching it...

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
7#
Post time 2020-2-12 14:07:28 | Show the author posts only
I left the gather up one... Because someone maybe want to use that ? Maybe gather up then follow me ?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.5 Senior Member

Credits
8#
 Author| Post time 2020-2-13 01:37:05 | Show the author posts only
Digvorzhak replied at 2020-2-9 21:05

1. "Keep decoding! I'll save teamate!". Just to let your teamate who  ...

For message 7, I don't understand what is it meaning. Help me to understand it.

Message 8 is good since you can tell teammate when hunter give up in chasing you so your teammate will be cautious.

Message 9, same as above.

Message 10, I think it's a bit useless since everyone know that they need to calibrate perfectly. It may make teammate mad too since it look like you underestimate them.

Message 11 is not necessary since everyone need to find exit gate to escape. "Locate the dungeon!" and "Locate the cellar!" maybe better choice since there are many possibility position unlike exit gate that have certain position.

Comments

Tunneling is a way to catch a survivor by following the survivor step by step, even though it is not a good idea.  Details Reply Post time 2020-2-13 18:12

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.5 Senior Member

Credits
9#
 Author| Post time 2020-2-13 07:49:03 | Show the author posts only
Message 10: "Keep decoding! Rescue me in last phase!". Sometime, you knocked down too fast, matched with difficult to rescue hunter such as Guard 26, only 2 cipher machines left or else and you need teammate to rescue in last second. This message is fit perfectly.

Message 11: "Keep decoding! I'll rescue in last phase!". Same as above but you're best choice in rescue. So, other teammate will know and decoding as fast as possible.

Message 12: "The hunter don't guard! Rescue me quickly!". Sometime hunter abandon you after placing on rocket chair. So, teammate will know and rescue you faster.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
10#
Post time 2020-2-13 18:12:44 | Show the author posts only
TigerxTiger replied at 2020-2-13 01:37
For message 7, I don't understand what is it meaning. Help me to understand it.

Message 8 is good ...

Tunneling is a way to catch a survivor by following the survivor step by step, even though it is not a good idea.

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules