Hunter broken..

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2020-1-26 05:07:00 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Pls, nerf Geisha.. it is really easy.. pls leave jump up survial

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2020-2-3 22:13:54 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
Not to be mean but learn to kite before asking for a nerf. Seriously geisha is fine right now, if anything she needs a slight buff. I wish people could adapt more before begging for a hunter to be nerfed
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.5 Senior Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2020-2-4 08:50:22 | Show the author posts only
I think what Geisha need is to adjust not nerf. Long ago, Geisha has bad hit box. It short and also bad in close range. Now, her hit box is further and that's good but I think her close range hit box is too wide. An attack in close range that normally miss, sometime hit. So, I think it need to be adjust.

Another thing is her dash. Formerly, she can use screen view to dash even looked by survivor. That's acceptable since she has bad hit box, slow movement and always pulled back when looked by survivor(For example, she dash toward you. Then, you looked at her at half way. Instead of stop at half way, Geisha stop at 1/3 way.). But now, not only she has better hit box, faster movement, but also have too good dash.

For example, there are a wall, you're at the middle, Geisha's at right side. Then, she dash toward you and you escape to left side that out of Geisha view. Normally, she should struck at right side or middle at most. But no, she appear at left side and hit you easily. I don't understand why that happen. Just fix her dash to not pulled back when looked by survivor is enough.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules