Register immediately
View: 40|Reply: 2
Print Prev. thread Next thread

How to counter Tied Turner? And my opinion about unbalanced Pack hunter mode.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2020-1-30 02:02:35 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Edited by Trizzek at 2020-1-30 02:18

If this game is not fully surrounded by maggots (survivors) i'm asking a help for hunters main. How to counter survivors with Tied Turner and borrowed time or Tide Turner and any vaulting speed boost talents? How you handle and win against survivors team with this talents? For me it's impossible. Survivors with tied turner will keep body blocking rescued survivors if they hit by hunter their movement speed will increase  they can vault and gain speed boost, they can use skills and items during this time to stun the hunter (enchantress  coordinator prospector forward or any survivor with flare gun) especially enchantress she can get 5 ape curse and will use  before 20 seconds passes (during 17-19 seconds). So i'm thinking, they only way to counter is devs needs to nerf any speed boost talents , item, skill use during tied turner! And tied turner is real pain in unbalanced game mode pack hunter(2vs8 , duo hunter whatever you can call). Tied Turner seconds should be 10 seconds in that mode! In that mode survivors are too OP! Most game time hunters are need to chase survivors, hunters are forced to buy upgrades with telephone booth and it's interaction speed is so slow and most hunters can't buy upgrades during survivor chase if hunter try to buy upgrades , survivors will cipher rush or rescue survivors from rocketchair and will heal real fast! Mostly i see 2 survivors healing 1 survivor. Survivors have 14 items to pick in telephone booth but hunter only have 2 items smoke bottle and black mud(smoke bottle is useless most hunters don't use it) Many survivors with Tied Turner and borrowed time or any vaulting speed boost talents. In this real stupid, if only devs added quick by upgrades icon for hunters!  It's like 2 small kittens with hands size against 8 rats! And most attacked and harmed are hunters(with flare and stun skills) And the mode have no limits for picking same survivors all survivors can pick 8 forwards 8 priestress etc... And what about same hunters?!  Why devs not making balance to this game!? Playing this mode i die inside! That's all i can say with this unbalanced mode!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.5 Senior Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2020-1-30 03:46:35 | Show the author posts only
Nothing to do with Tide Turner, Borrowed Time, Broken Windows&Knee Jerk Reflex. You just need to hunt faster than their decoding. Knock down both rescuer and rescued. Try to eliminate one by one and not let they decode easily. There're no particular way to handle those survivor talent.

For Duo Hunter mode, I also state that hunter should have right to pick same character. Also agree with you that hunter should have more item to buy. As for fast buying, I think it can't be help that it's like this. If hunter can buy both upgrades and items by not using telephone booth, there will be no use of telephone booth. If hunter can buy upgrades by not using telephone booth, survivor should too and that will lead telephone booth to almost no use for hunter too.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
 Author| Post time 2020-2-6 07:42:28 | Show the author posts only
Edited by Trizzek at 2020-2-6 07:44

TigerxTiger, lol some survivors main is giving some tip which is useless!  Nothings is wrong for hunters having quick buy upgrades icon! Survivors can get 2 items( survivors like coordinator with double flare gun. forward double rugby ball etc..) and most upgrades if have enough points. For hunters they can get  only one item from telephone booth i'm saying only one because smoke bottle is useless item, hunters only buy black mud and it's cost 1000 points and survivors can buy hunters  items too(black mude, smoke bottle) And for the start of the match most ciphers spawn near the telephone booth! Which is survivors can quickly decode and get upgrades and items! For hunters it's really hard! The only way to win is upgrades and upgrades price is high! 4000-6000 points to buy upgrades! And hunter can only get points by hitting survivors! If they use telephone booth it's interaction speed is so slow and if hunter buy upgrades most survivors will be already near the rocket chair with flare gun and will try to swarm like bees and will body block the hunters attack, black mud is useless in this situation! And hunters can't see their coop mates outlines when they hit the survivors, they only see survivors on rocket chair.(hunter can only help to their coop hunter  when survivor placed on rocket chair) For survivors they can see hunter and  their teammates  outlines when the hunter hit survivor or injured survivors with talents(and survivors have wallhack esp talents like distraction , cold, drawbridge effect, Prisoners dilemma. And most OP talents they can quickly cipher rush is  distress(TOO OP talent for 2vs8 making the game really unbalanced for hunters  ), compensate Prisoners dilemma )    so they can quickly go to injured survivors location to stop the hunters chase, to rescue, heal teammates super fast or can hide before hunter chases to decoding  survivors way!! NOW TELL ME IS THIS FOR YOU A BALANCE!!? I THINK YOU HAVENT EVEN PLAYED AS HUNTER IN PACK HUNTER MODE! YOUR JUST SURVIVORS MAIN! I PLAY BOTH HUNTER AND SURVIVOR IN 2VS8 PACK HUNTER MODE! I HATE IT'S UNBALANCE! ONLY WAY TO BALANCE THIS MODE IS ADDING COOP HUNTER OUTLINES WHEN YOUR COOP HUNTER HIT SURVIVOR(THIS WILL BE  BEST AND BALANCED BUFF  FOR HUNTER! WITH THIS BUFF YOU WILL KNOW YOUR COOP HUNTER LOCATION , YOU WILL KNOW IF HE IS AFK OR NOT OR LEFT THE GAME EARLY ! YOU CAN HELP HIM  OR DISRUPT  THE SURVIVORS DECODING IN THIS SITUATION)  AND MOST IMPORTANT IS ADDING QUICK BUY UPGRADES ICON FOR HUNTERS!  
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules