Register immediately
View: 47|Reply: 2
Print Prev. thread Next thread

Doom Shock should be returned and discord voice chat should be banned!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2020-2-3 01:44:04 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Tied turner talent mixed with knee jerk reflex, broken windows, escape and borrowed time are so unfair! Especially tied turner  with borrowed time(they will get half health and will not knocked down after tied turner effect wears off) and escape talent, with that combo survivors  will get away from hunter real fast and will not be knocked! You survivors main keep complaining about detention but detention is only created against borrowed time. And it have disadvantages survivors can use quick chat saying that hunter have detention or don't rescue me so survivors team will escape and tie or win! If only borrowed time heals knocked down survivors the problem is fixed but borrowed time talent heals all survivors with half health(so unfair) and most unfair is borrowed time heals survivors with tied turner rescuer and rescued survivors they will get half health and will be immune from attack  if they have items they can use it (not syringe ) if they have knee jerk reflex and broken windows they can easly escape to the gate during tied turner immune(with borrowed time half health  UNFAIR!!)! SO I'M SAYING THE ONLY WAY TO COUNTER  IS DEVS  NERF TIED TURNER COMBO WITH ITEMS AND OTHER TALENTS!! OR ADD DOOM SHOCK! YES, I'M SAYING DOOM SHOCK! I know the original doom shock was, if hunter is far away from rocket chair hunter can knock down other survivor with one hit!(i know it was unfair but not as tied turner). So i'm saying devs need to add doom shock but it's against survivors with tied turner!  So the new doom shock should work if the  survivors team have 2 or more tied turner talents if the hunter equipped with doom shock, hit tied turned survivor(with borrowed time also ignores)  it ignores it's effect and will instant knock down that survivor  but only used one time(can't be used more)! And that will make the game less unbalance.    About discord voice chat and third party voice chat programms! Voice chat programms are really unfair it's not just unfair it makes hunter lag increasing ping, freeze 3 or more seconds! If you don't understand about voice chat lag issues i can give you example! It's like Counter Strike Source Zombie Escape server! When some kid keep pressing voice chat button  don't shut up and voice flooding it also increase other players ping! If player with 150 ping will get 200 ping! if player have 260 ping will get 310 or more ping! And only way to prevent ping increase players with increased ping will start voice mute vote (!mute  command for mute players in css) and that will shut the voice flooder or players will disable voice chat in game option after that their ping will be stable! For Identity V survivors party with voice chat programms(discord etc..) using voice chat increases hunters ping! I'm fast hunters main(smiley face, ripper) for smiley i can't rocket dash when survivors keep voice flooding and i mostly hit the object not survivors, for ripper i miss the fog blades! And it's mostly in ranked match! Mostly using discord is russians and spanish players! So Identity V devs! Pls add official voice chat or ban this third party programms like discord etc..

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2020-2-6 02:14:02 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
And yet the devs will never listen, because they don't care.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2020-2-6 23:45:19 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
About the tide Turner/ borrowed time combo, I can inform you that its simply not true. Survivors are not immune to any attack.  The effect of attacks will be immediately applied once the 20 seconds are up. I suggest just chairing survivors away from the gate during the endgame.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules